Wednesday 16 February 2011

WELCOME!

Hello World! And Welcome to my Blog! My name is Teresa, nice to meet you! I am fairly new to the blogging world, but after many urges from friends and family I thought I’d give it a try!  

I have been blessed with 2 wonderful children whom I absolutely adore! Even the teenager! (Most days! Tehe) And an incredibly patient and loving Hubby (let’s just call him “J”). I say this because I happen to be VERY creative in personality! When I get into a project I give it my all! Hubby usually just smiles and puts up with my crazy antics until I move on to a new project!

Like most people today, we live on a pretty tight budget, so parties and entertainment is not ALWAYS in the resources!  But I LOVE to celebrate all the little things in life! So then how do I do it? By being creative and doing a lot of the work myself! I get most of my inspiration from the internet and other blogs (boy there is ALOT of creativity out there to explore!)

I started out when my niece came along. I LOVED her to pieces and wanted her to have all the fun and excitement life could bring! So I started planning creative play dates and birthday parties for her! When I had my oldest, I did the same for her, but after awhile I moved on to first day of school parties, holiday parties, tea parties and more!

Once I became a mom myself and met other moms, they started to ask me to help them plan their parties and events too. Pretty soon I was not only planning children’s parties but Jack & Jill’s, Baby Showers and Weddings as well! I love every minute of it! But admittedly my passion is children’s parties.

My ultimate goal is to provide other parents with TONS of useful ideas and advise to help them plan the perfect (budget conscious) party for their own child but from time to time I may post some creative parenting advice as well! After all I am a creative mom! And have found quite a few unique parenting methods on the net that have proven to be very useful!

I believe ANY budget or theme can be a hit party and ALL parents can use some support some times, so please comment lots!
Share your ideas too and feel free to ask LOADS of questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment